Thursday, March 14, 2013

My plates are spinning!

I absolutely love my job, TpT and all of my personal hobbies, but recently I have had a hard time juggling it all.  It seems like recently it has been all work and no play here.  We all need some time to relax or we will drop one of the spinning plates.  I do not like who I am when I am stressed by too much on my plate.  I need to stop thinking I can do it all.  I need to find a balance between work and relaxation, as well as letting others help me get my work done.  I am so thankful to K. Almaraz at Our Future is Bright for helping me take a step back today. She created a beautiful new banner for me.  It is already up on my Facebook page and I hope to add it here during Spring Break next week. Community is an important theme for me and I have to realize that that often means letting others help out.  The world of social media and technology in education is fascinating to me, but it is useless if it is not helping up become better connected and supportive of each other.  Please leave your tips for maintaining balance in your life.

4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I found you through a TPT thread! I have to agree that juggling everything is so hard. I have tried to find a balance, but I have a hard time relaxing and asking for help.I feel like maintain balance is a constant struggle, especially having twins! I do try to be positive and surrond myself with good people! I love technology and creating my own materials, but sometimes it's very overwhelming.
    I would love for you to check out my blog and download some freebies!
    melissa
    http://grellamonsterrs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thanks for connecting. I love the TpT community and often spend too much time in the forums! I will check out your blog!

      Delete
  2. Remember to UNPLUG! Sometimes, you just have to walk away! It can be overwhelming to add too many things to our lives! I find if I'm getting too deep into anything...take a walk, go shopping, do something where I must "UNPLUG"..reminds us of the important things!
    Stop by and say HI! I'm your newesy follower! wendy 1stgradefireworks@gmail.com
    1stgradefireworks

    ReplyDelete