Wednesday, May 8, 2013

International Teacher Appreciation

Did you know that World Teacher's Day is the first Friday in October? That means we could celebrate twice! 

While my American teacher friends are celebrating teacher appreciation this week, Teacher Appreciation Day in Guatemala is not until June 25. I am enjoying celebrating with you all through cyber space! So in a way, I guess I get to celebrate three times this year!

Besides awesome discounts and free food (so jealous!), how has your school and community shown appreciation for you?


Feeling unappreciated?  Check out Capitally Frugal's list of stores giving discounts for teachers.  I couldn't believe the number of great deals out there!  YOU are appreciated!
 
 
 
Thank you for educating our nation's children!

No comments:

Post a Comment