Thursday, July 25, 2013

Back to School Sales

Back to school season has started.  For my new job I am required to buy the school supplies for all of my students and the school will reimburse me up to $350.  So, I've begun scouring the sales! 

This week Office Max seemed to have the best deals.  Here is what I picked up:

Two pocket folders- 25 cents each
Packs of 100 3 by 5 notecards (limit five)- A penny each!
Westcott Scissors- $1



I also swung by Staples.

50 cent composition notebooks!!! I want to do reader's notebooks this year and I am still considering writing notebooks.  I have enough notebooks for each student to get two, but I've seen around the blogosphere some teachers cutting the notebooks in half horizontally.  I'm still thinking about doing that...hmmm


No shopping trip would be complete without a visit to Target for their dollar section.

I picked up two of these cute buckets with chalkboard labels.  I'm not exactly sure how I'll use them, but I'm sure they will come in handy!


Where is your favorite place to shop for good deals on school supplies?

No comments:

Post a Comment