Thursday, July 11, 2013

While I Was Away...

With the end of my school year just a week ago and moving from Guatemala back to Ohio, life has been a little hectic.  I'm sorry for accidentally drifting away from blogging the last few weeks.  While I was away I missed some bloggy happenings.

First and foremost, Google Reader really did end, so be sure you are following me on bloglovin.  I have had so much fun using bloglovin to discover new blogs.  I am still getting used to the new layout and navigating my way around, but I think, in all, it was a good switch.

Also while I was away, I was featured over at Beyond the Worksheet way back on June 26th.  June sure seems like it was a long time ago, but it's only been two weeks.  (Wow...I can't believe I have been gone that long.)  Please click on over to Lindsay's blog, read her feature of me, and check out the other great posts she has written.


I still have many changes happening here as I settle in.  I look forward to sharing more with you about my first year of teaching in the states!

No comments:

Post a Comment